1 Şubat 2011 Salı

ABOUT ME


Hello There, My real name is Baran Güleşen in Turkish, I mean that baran gulesen in english, actually BrN+ for music projects, I used studiobrn for my studio, thinkgoodthings for my youtube channel , modart for my artworks, sometimes bg, if u dont have turkish caracteres in your browser it says to you baran gleen. I have lots of aka on WWW. You know internet is a big place, what I've worked about, I've chosen different name I feel like so. I live in ISTANBUL/ANKARA most of days in Turkey. I dont have a cat but I like them :) If you are looking a booking request please send me an email to info@barangulesen.com I will contact with you. Anyway, sound is my main tool to think about something. This blog is about my general area of interests and my creative works. Something that is original is my expression. enjoy your trip...